Sunday, January 29, 2006

In other news...

What an incredible week of hockey.....the Stars have been on MORE than a roll - winning their last 4 games, with the last 3 going to shootouts. My boys are knockin 'em off like Phil Spector and B-movie actresses....

First it was the Blues (a game which I attended - see pics), then the Avs - both where the tying goal was scored by the Stars in the last 2 minutes of regulation to force overtime - then the "mighty" red wings. Or maybe they're "ferocious." Another good nickname would be "offensively challenged." 3 teams. 3 shootout wins. 2 by Jokinen and 1 by Modano.



Look for the Stars to challenge for the Western Conference title. Don't say I didn't tell you. I didn't have the greatest seats for the Stars/Blues game, but I caught a few cool shots:


Going to overtime, then the shootout...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home