Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pulling thru....

*Again, I'm late with the post....meant for yesterday*

Sick. Ugh.. I have a sore throat. I hobbled over to the doctor and got some drugs yesterday. I'm such an idiot. I haven't treated my allergies all season and it's come back to bite me twice now. So now I have allergy spray, allergy tablets, and anti-biotics. HOPPED UP!

I will be 100% soon....hopefully by this weekend. big shows coming up.....

I'm working at Starbucks on Greenville right now. Rumor has it I mixed in a game of solitaire while working. Unconfirmed though. My computer crapped out at work today....and my cubicle furniture is getting upgraded. Man I can't wait to blend in with the bland greys and blues amongst the cube farm surrounding me. My cube used to be like Waldo in those Where's Waldo kids books, but now it's more like Nickelback on the radio waves.

I'm seeing the Stars/Blues tonight - we have owned the Blues of late and they are terrible this season, so hopefully it'll be a springboard for the next 2 games (at Colorado and vs Detroit...tough).....post pics later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home