Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pay the government and go see good music

Why do I always wait until the last days possible to do my taxes? It's never as hard and excruciating as I think it will be, but that never keeps me from procrastinating every year. Ugh. I think I have a natural resistance to authority....i.e. the government. Maybe I'm subconciously rebelling. Maybe it's because I HATE dealing with finances.

So I'm going to relax a bit and hit up Good Records this afternoon to see an in-store performance by some Canadians - Great Lake Swimmers bring their mellow, acoustic beauty to Dallas this afternoon at 1:00. Check it out if you are interested.......if anyone is even reading this!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm reading it...but i'm also stalking you?

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit feeling sorry for yourself. you have plenty of people who care what you think about music & taxes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home